Pascal Dengler studied social sciences at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin and King's College London. His research interests include the following topics:
- Comparative migration and integration research
- Elaboration and practice of integration and orientation courses
- Workup and analysis of the NSU complex
- Analysis and thematization of institutional racism
- Negotiation and narratives of German identity
Since July 2012 he works as a associate of Prof. Dr. Naika Foroutan at the Institute of Social Sciences, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, and since August 2018 as BIM research coordinator within the framework of the Research Community of the German Center for Integration and Migration Research (DeZIM).